- Students must sign in at front desk before entering dressing room or Hot room (this goes for members as well as non members);
- Sign in starts 30 minutes before class so feel free to come to class as early as you can to enjoy some quiet and peaceful time in the Hot room before the class begins;
- The door is locked once the class begins, so please arrive at least 5 mins prior to class;
- Come to class fully hydrated. Drink approx 2 litres of water throughout the day you are coming in and don’t eat 2 hours before classs
- For hygiene reasons, please ensure mats are completely covered with two towels or a skidless yoga towel. We hire mats at the Studio (€2) but feel free to bring your own.
- No shoes in the yoga room.
- Take good care of your self. Take breaks and feel free to sit down whenever you feel it necessary. All we ask is that you stay in the room.
- Proper hygiene is very important including clean feet, body and fresh work out clothes. Deodorant is great too. If you need too, feel free to take a shower before class.
- Please do your best to keep sweat on your mat and make sure you wipe around and under your mat before your leave the room. Don’t leave a puddle!
- Practice silence in the yoga room (no chatting to your friends once class begins)
Our teachers guide you through a lovely savasana. When savasana is over, please make your way to the reception/changing rooms. Our Studio closes 30 minutes after class so please keep shower duration to 3 minutes or less to give everybody time
Please note rates and timetable are subject to change so please check here regularly for updates